Our Volunteer Trustee Members
What do our board of trustees do for KASP?
Trustees are the final decision makers of a charitable organisation and have independent control over, and legal responsibility for, a charity’s management and administration.
Trustees use their skills and experience to support their charities, helping them achieve their aims.
- Ensure KASP is carrying out its purposes for the public benefit
- Comply with KASP’s governing document and the law.
- Act in KASP’s best interests
- Manage KASP’s resources responsibly
- Act with reasonable care and skill.
- Ensure KASP is accountable